IHM International – the Institute for technology-based education in Health, Management and Social Services International – in short IHM – was founded in July12, 2022 as collaborative partnership in Austria as a non-profit association in accordance with the Austrian-Chinese research cooperation.
The purpose of the association is to develop, distribute and support educational programs with focus on the fields of health, management and social services.
- education which is personal and intense, so to experience real knowhow from the specialists;
- education independent from time and place, therefore enabling long distance learning with its IHM E-Cademy
technological support for education and trainings programs with according apps and software developments.
- IHM is an international organization acting as an intermediary between partner institutions and international markets.
- IHM is the reliable partner for education and training.
- IHM develops and promotes possibilities in education and support a worldwide exchange of knowledge.
- IHM collaborates with an extensive network of organizations, including public institutions, research facilities, educational institutions and industry partners all over the world.
- IHM is specialized in medical and medical-economic education programs.
- IHM has a broad national and international network.
Perhaps also interesting for you:
- IHM signed cooperation with Malaysian Society of Wound Care Professionals
- New 3D Wound Documentation Software coming up
- IHM is official educational partner of the Russian State Social University (RSSU) in Wound care management
- IHM International (Institute for technology-based education in Health, Management and Social Services International)
- Empowerment und Training für Wundmanagement in Malaysia – TRIGOS 2022 – Internationales Engagement
- Wende in der Wundversorgung
- Austrian Embassy in Beijing: Extending Sino-Austrian cooperation in Lympedema Therapy
- IHM-Clean Wounds Conference – 10.-11.11.2016 Krasnodar
- IHM Partner Newsletter edition 1, August 2015 – new courses in China, Russia and Iran
- IHM Newsletter edition 1 with REPORT LYMPHEDEMA CONGRESS SANYA, CHINA
Questions about the contribution or the IHM in general please send to: martin.stieger@IHM.ac.at
Prof. Dr. Dr. Martin G. Stieger
CEO IHM International, holds a professorship for vocational education and business education, teaches at the Allensbach University in Konstanz, is also the rector there and works for VIS – Vienna International Studies in Vienna.
The IHM, Institute for technology-based education in Health, Management and Social Services International, is an international non-profit organization, acting as an intermediary between partner institutions and international markets.
We are specialized in developing, hosting and organizing medical, medical-economic and educational projects and programs in close cooperation with European and local partners.
The academic coverage, if desired, and the quality assurance of our training programs are covered and ensured by international and European academic educational institutions and universities.
We have a broad national (EU) and international academic and governmental network based on our work for almost 2 decades in this segment.
Our international teaching programs are academically recognized in all the countries where we conduct them and are often among the best courses ever offered in the respective countries. For example, our lymphatic training program in cooperation with AIIMS, the largest private university and hospital chain in India, was voted the best course of the year in the country.